General Medicine Group is currently hiring Locum Consultants in the North-West of England.
There is a large shortage of Respiratory Consultants across the UK. We are currently working with several trusts looking for experienced consultants, specializing in Respiratory Medicine. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working 9-5 Monday to Friday, within dynamic hospitals located over the region.
The hospitals require candidates to assist in the day to day running of the department, helping to cover clinics, ward rounds and MDT meetings, on call assistance may be required depending on rota. Job plans may be negotiable depending on experience.
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum post you will be paid weekly by submitting your time sheet every week and getting paid on the following Friday.
• First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
• Competitive pay rates
• A dedicated placement officer
• Long term jobs and short shifts available
• Lucrative referral scheme
• Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
• Revalidation support
• 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Essential & Preferable
•Be a GMC registered Doctor (Advantageous if you are a Specialist Register).
• Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level with at least Six months of NHS experience
• Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
Why work with General Medicine Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with respiratory doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you are working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs as a trusted framework provider
- Fast-track registration
Not the right opportunity for you? Introduce a another consultant to us and take advantage of our referral scheme.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not known to General Medicine Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will offer a bonus incentive to you. To discuss the terms and conditions of our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at General Medicine Group.
Also, if this is not right location for you then call us and tell us your work preferences and we will get back to you with an opportunities as early as possible