We are looking to appoint an experienced consultant Rheumatologist to work in the place which have great opportunity to work in one of the UK’s most desirable place with low living costs. The region is famous for its countryside, which includes two national parks: The New Forest and The South Downs National Park.
The role which is exclusive to the General Medicine Group offers the chance to work in an NHS hospital.
General Medicine Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant in Southern England.
Rheumatologist to cover a 6-month contract (with a view extend) full time or part time proviso, beginning in August 2022.
The department are happy to wait for the right candidate, and a lucrative rate would be signed off for the right candidate.
The Job Plan Consists of:
- 5 Clinics
- 5 Admin
- No On call (however can accommodate if required)
- No Ward Work
Benefits with role: -
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Various funded research and study initiatives to support your ongoing professional development
- Some elements of remote work and flexibility of time.
- This vacancy presents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic growing department.
- Our designated specialist consultants will get to know you, your skills, your goals, so they can access your needs as efficiently as possible.
- We are committed to providing all the necessary compliance and supporting documents.
About the General Medicine Group
As the UK's leading medical recruitment specialists, we are committed to finding you rewarding opportunities that can't be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who truly understands what you're looking for.
We promise to offer you:
Refer a doctor to General Medicine Group and earn up to £1000 if you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to General Medicine Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will offer you up to £1000 as a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at General Medicine Group.