General Medicine Group has an exciting opportunity within the NHS for a GMC registered Locum Consultant Dermatologists to cover a 6 month contracts beginning in September 2021.You will be joining a thriving and fully integrated Medicine Directorate to provide a first-class service in Dermatology, supported by SHO and FY1.
Dermatology Consultant led service 5 days a week Monday – Friday 0900-1700. However, the department is flexible and are willing to consider flexible part time or ad-hoc cover. The role is for a fixed term period of 6 months initially, with a view to extend.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Support in the delivery of high quality, Dermatology care
- Undertake outpatient clinics, and ward referrals
- Provide a Consultant service in general Dermatology, including skin cancer work and minor ops
Benefits with this role
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Various funded research and study initiatives to support your ongoing professional development
- Opportunity to join the NHS team at one of West Midlands most prestigious hospitals
We're eager to discuss this opportunity with you if you meet the following essential criteria
- Full GMC registration within the NHS
- NHS experience is preferred but non-NHS experience also considered (Tier 2 sponsorships on offer)
- Two senior consultant references provided upon application
Why work with General Medicine Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with dermatology doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, you can rest assured knowing you are working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs as a trusted framework provider
- Fast-track registration
Not the right opportunity for you? Introduce a another consultant to us and take advantage of our referral scheme.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not known to General Medicine Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will offer a £1000 bonus incentive to you. To discuss the terms and conditions of our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at General Medicine Group.
If you would like to learn more about our variety of rewarding locum opportunities, please do get in touch with me on 020 7456 1474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org