General Medicine Group are excited to share this lucrative opportunity within one of Scotlands largest cities and a leading NHS teaching hospital. If you are looking for a locum consultant dermatology position located in a great city, famed for its Victorian architecture and culture, with a competitive rate of pay/salary, then this could be the perfect locum position for you.
As the locum consultant dermatologist in this role:
- You will be required to cover a typical job plan of general dermatology, skin cancer clinics and minor operations.
- Play a full part in the provision of the dermatology service.
- Contribute to cancer MDT meetings on a fortnightly basis.
Other key benefits to add:
- Paying competitive hourly rates
- View to extend the contract long term, if it's the right opportunity for you
- Opportunity to join an exciting NHS team at one of Scotlands largest teaching hospitals.
- Ongoing locum, substantive or fixed-term job opportunities
- Support with CESR application for non-specialist registered consultants
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
We're eager to discuss this opportunity with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Full GMC registration within the NHS
- NHS experience is preferred but non-NHS experience also considered (Tier 2 sponsorships on offer)
- Two senior consultant references provided upon application
If you are interested in this locum vacancy, please apply and register with us today. Or if you would like to learn more about our variety of rewarding locum opportunities for consultant dermatologists, please do get in touch with me on 020 7456 1258.
Why work with General Medicine Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with dermatology doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you are working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs as a trusted framework provider
- Fast-track registration
Not the right opportunity for you? Introduce a consultant dermatologist to us and take advantage of our referral scheme.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not known to General Medicine Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will offer a bonus incentive to you. To discuss the terms and conditions of our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at General Medicine Group.