General Medicine Group are pleased to be offering this exciting opportunity for an Interventional Radiologist to join a team of highly motivated professionals in a very reputable southeast England trust.
This hospital has one of the top performing IR and imaging services in the country alongside a recently renovated department with new cutting-edge machinery
Requirements for the post:
- Consultant Radiologist with vascular and non-vascular intervention experience
- General/cross-sectional experience
- GMC registration
- Competitive salary
- Support with CESR application
- Assistance with relocation, accommodation and finding schooling
- Flexible working hours
- Capacity for remote/virtual working
Why work with General Medicine Group?
Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you are working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs as a trusted framework provider
- Fast-track registration
If you have the experience in Interventional Radiology and have or are close to getting your GMC and are interested in finding out more about this post, please get in touch for more information.