General Medicine Group are pleased to be offering this exciting opportunity for an Interventional Radiologist to join a team of highly motivated professionals in a very reputable north east England trust.
This hospital has one of the top performing IR and imaging services in the country alongside a recently renovated department with new cutting edge machinery
Requirements for the post:
- Consultant Radiologist with vascular and non-vascular intervention experience
- General/cross-sectional experience
- GMC registration
You will work alongside a team of 5 other IR Consultants and participate in a 1 in 6 on call rota. You will also contribute to MDT meetings
- Competitive salary
- NHS benefits such as pension and study leave
- Relocation costs
- Support with CESR application
- Assistance with relocation, accommodation and finding schooling
If you have the experience in Interventional Radiology and have or are close to getting your GMC and are interested in finding out ore about this post, please get in touch for more information.